Most landlord tenant cases are filed in Magistrate Court.

If you file a case with the Clerk of Superior Court, you must include the Case Filing Information and Final Disposition forms.

General Civil Case Final Disposition Form 

Demand Letter - Action for Rent

Demand Letter (Español)

Eviction -- Tenant's Answer Form (Must be filed within 7 days of receiving Dispossessory Affidavit)

Eviction -- Tenant's Answer Form (Español)

Request for Return of Security Deposit

Request for Return of Security Deposity (Español)