Visitation days/times are as follows:
Juveniles (below age 17): Friday, 5-8 p.m.
Adults (age 17 and up), Last names A-K: Saturday, 8-11 a.m. & 1-4 p.m.
Adults, Last names L-Z: Sunday, 8-11 a.m. & 1-4 p.m.
- Inmates will be allowed up to five (5) visits per weekend, however, each visitor can only visit one (1) time during the visitation week.
- Visits will be limited to fifteen (15) minutes in length.
- The first visitors will be accepted (provided they meet all standards for age, attire, etc.).
- There will be no special consideration for out-of-town visitors.
- All visitors must possess a valid state issued driver’s license or identification card. All visitors must be at least sixteen (16) years of age and must report to the front desk at least thirty (30) minutes prior to the end of the visitation.
- Visitors must register and form an orderly line to be processed for visitation.
- No cell phones are allowed in the visitation area.
- No distasteful or extremely tight fitting clothing, such as bodysuits, leggings, pants, dresses, and/or blouses that are right fitting.
- Shorts, capris, skirts, and dresses are allowed, but the hem must not fall above the knees.
- No low-cut shirts, bra must be worn (cleavage must be completely covered).
- No bare midriffs (midsection must be covered).
- No transparent clothing will be allowed.
- Pants must be at waist level (no sagging pants or exposure of undergarments).
- No clothing with rips, holes or tears will be allowed.
- Clothing displaying alcohol, drugs, gang signs, vulgarity or offensive writing/pictures will not be allowed.
- No pajama/lounge pants and/or bedroom slippers will be allowed.